Empowering women and promoting gender equality through awareness on rights and entitlements, skill building, income generation activities and credit linkage with banks.
- Capacitating them in CBOs
- Credit linkage with bank
- Skill building on income generation activities
- Awareness on health, sanitation, rights & entitlements
- Sensitizing for environment
Achievements in last year:
- 2401 Women and Adolescent girls addressed their issues and problems in meetings of self help groups and adolescent groups.
- 280 Women and Adolescent girls were trained on vocational courses like Tailoring and Beauty Parlor, out of which 78 are earning up to Rs. 2000 per month.
- 1259 Women and Adolescent girls were trained on issues like life skill, leadership, government schemes and entitlements.
- 219 Women learned process of functioning of department like Mahila Thana, Mahila Salah avam Suraksha Kendra, Department of Agriculture, Animal Production Centre Ramsar and Local Banks.
- 196 drop out girls got opportunity to continue their study by handholding support in enrollment and linkage with Remedial classes in collaboration with Lok Shiksha Kendra and Savera Sansthan Ajmer